Baltimore Tank Lines is an established leader in the Mid Atlantic transportation market. Due to current growth, we have immediate positions available for Transport Drivers all shift and all days of the week. Our drivers will deliver various petroleum products to commercial customers. Duties will include, but are not limited to, local driving in the Baltimore Metropolitan Area using a tractor trailer, delivering petroleum products, and completing required daily paperwork.
Best in Class Benefits:
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Aflac Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Casual Business Attire
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement for continuing Education
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Adhere to the Company’s Guiding Principles and Service Excellence behaviors.
- Conduct Pre-trip and Post-trip inspections according to established standards daily.
- Drive a tractor trailer to delivery locations while obeying all local traffic laws.
- Deliver product by transferring fuel from the truck to the customers’ receiving vessel according to company procedures.
- Loading product into truck at local loading facility as directed by dispatcher and operate the truck’s onboard delivery computer and meter systems.
- Maintain required paperwork including manifests, emergency response guides and Driver Vehicle Inspections Reports.
- Maintain DOT hours of service log daily. Complete full log when required by the number of hours worked or miles traveled.
- Report vehicle problems to Fleet Maintenance Department.
- Attend work when scheduled. Working the number of hours assigned.
- Perform other tasks & duties as assigned or required.
- During peak business periods and/or extreme weather conditions, may be required to work an a-typical schedule or work in other capacities within the organization.
- Baltimore Tank Lines has been serving the Mid-Atlantic region since 1948. We have strong roots in our community, and a dedication to excellence. Our success has been achieved by consistently following the principles of excellent customer service. That means rock-solid reliability and a guarantee of customer satisfaction.
- We encourage our staff to expand their knowledge by offering tuition reimbursement for continuing education each year.
- Exposure to weather 75%+ of shift; Works outside 75% of shift.
- Extended exposure to petroleum products
- Spends 55% of day driving, subject to DOT rules and regulations.
- Spends 45% of day standing and monitoring fill location.
- Spends 35% of day lifting/pushing/pulling a minimum of 50 lbs or more.
- Spends 10% of day climbing ladders.
- Spends 10% of day walking/climbing stairs.
- Schedule may include early morning, evening or weekend shifts depending
- upon the needs of the business.
- Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: On the road
Supplemental pay types:
- Detention pay
- Differential pay
- Safety bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Glen Burnie, MD 21061: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Proud members of